My Stampin'Up and Scrapbook blogs

Click here to go to my new blog for all my Stampin'Up creations and news. Go here for all my scrapbook layouts and news of crops and classes etc.


Sunday, 24 February 2008

Sugar and Spice new stamp sets




As promised, although later than planned, are the cards I have made using the new stamps designed by Marion of Sugar and Spice, Barleylands. The set is called Happy Birthday Flowers and I have used Best Creations Inc doublesided cardstock, also available from Sugar and Spice. The first card has a punched scalloped circle which is from the Stampin Up company and the second card has glittered brads in the centre of the flowers. Great tip for getting glittery brads, cover your plain brads with a glue dot, hold the brad in a pair of tweezers and dip into a pot of ultra fine glitter, tap of excess and hey presto you have glittered brads at a fraction of the cost of buying them. Its also a great way of using up brads that you have in your stash and dont use!!!!!

Hope you like them...coming next a bind it all book for mothers day.

No comments: