Wednesday 28 March 2012

Flying Frog

I have managed to grab another little break from packing boxes to finish off this card. The image was one I used in a recent promarker class and never got around to making into a card. It also gave me an excuse { if one was needed!!} to play with my new Bitty Blossoms die from Spellbinders.


Products used:

Stamps: Nellie Snellen Flying Frog, Paula Pascual sentiment
Papers: My Minds Eye { free in a mag}
Punches: EK Success Rose Bush 2 in 1 border punch
Die: Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms
Colouring: Promarkers
Embellishments: Kaisercraft gems and Doily from stash

The leaves are included in the Bitty Blosoms set and I have added some gems in the centre for a change. The border was done with a new Ek Success punch...you can have it two ways, either a seperate border as I have done or along the bottom of a piece of cardstock still attached.

Had a request from Emma for a baby card....guess where all my baby papers are ...in a box so clean and simple was the only choice, come back tomorrow for a looksie!

Hope you are enjoying this great weather!

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...