Monday 3 September 2012

Wedding pictures

I never got around to posting pictures of my sons wedding and the invites I made. So espically for you Kerry, here are few...


The happy couple
 

 
The table names, they had a photo of them on the other side in a frame
 
 
My table plan

 
The invites, which were a wallet with more rsvp and a poem insert
 
 
My youngest son Andrew who was a usher, great to see him all dressed up and out of golf clothes!!
 
 
My daughter Emma as a bridesmaid
 

The whole gang!
 
 
Lastly, hubby and I
 
 
 
I know I took a photo of the card I made them but I cant find it on the memory card, so have asked James to take a picture for me. Will post it on here later.
 
 
Have a great day
 

 
 
 

 
 

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Thank you so much for the pictures Jackie. I can't get over how much Andrew has changed or how tall he is. The wedding photos are lovely and the setting for the wedding was fabulous. So many great shots with that wonderful old building in the backdrop.Love your outfit.
Now you just have to scrap them all, LOL!

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...