Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter


I have spent the last few days making some Easter cards, finally I can grab some time to post them on here.

Today I will show you the cute ones I made with a Docrafts Bunny stamp, its not from this current promo, they did some small stamps from the Country Companions range. They are very reasonably priced and stamp very well. I grabbed this bunny as I thought it would make some great Easter cards but you could just as easily use it and adapt to other occassions.

For a change I used pencils and Sansador with paper stumps to blend, I had forgotten what a lovely effect they make.

I made two cards for my son and daughter and other halves but the one for my son I keep a bit more plainer and just added some buttons.

I paper pierced the jumpers using the papers from the Basic Grey lemonade collection and I simply punched an oval using a Stampin'Up punch and stamped the sentiment using an old Penny Black stamp. The first card also uses the Hexagon die from Die-namics.

Back tomorrow with another card and the Easter goodies bags I gave out yesterday at my crop. I hope you all have a lovely Easter...I have a house full for dinner tonight so best I start tidying up..lol!


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...