A demo day card

 
As I said yesterday I had a lovely day on Saturday at the shop demoing how to use gilding flakes.

This card was one I had made to show how to use double sided adhesive sheets and your gilding flakes. The border punch is from EK Success and I wont lie its tricky to do and would work better on some metal border dies. The leaves are Spellbinders dies that have been run through the machine with a thin sheet of adhesive sheet on a thin layer of card and then the top layer peeled off and the flake applied. The small holes in the stamp have been made with a cropodile punch again with double sided adhesive.

 
 
Products used:
 
Stamps: Woodware Bubble Bloom Clarrisa, Inkylicious Flowers that Bloom
Dies: Spellbinders leaves
Punches: Ek Success Arbor border punch, Nellie Snellen Floral Punch
Gilding Flakes: Indigo Blu Yorkshire Dales
Candi: Craftwork Cards
Extras: Creative Expressions Black Pearls, Gold mat and black cardstock, Woodware adhesive sheets, Gold gel pen
 
 
Back tomorrow with more samples.
 


Comments

Clarissa said…
Love what you have done with "my" stamp. Jane gill designed it and named it for me. I have pinned it on Pinterest.
Thanks
Clarissa. X

Popular Posts