Tuesday 6 August 2013

Truly, Madly, Deeply

Another card today from the demo day { not many left promise}. This using some stamps from Indigoblu and the Copper flakes. When using flakes with words its always better to use a plain coloured flake as it shows the wording up much better than the multi coloured ones. I also wanted to show that you don't have to always stamp onto white/plain cardstock, this is some double sided 12x12 cardstock that where in the shop and the stamping was done directly onto the reverse sides, which happened to have a plainer more distressed look which I really liked. Then I used the more patterned pieces to make up the rest of the card, I also stamped one of the dinkie flourish designs onto the pink panel. I used some distress ink after I had flaked the heart stamp whilst the Spellbinders die was still attached to the square card.
 
 
 
Products used:
 
Stamps: Indigoblu Truly, Madly Deeply, Love is Dinkie, Vintage Flourish Dinkie, Justrite Fancy Sentiments
Papers: Glitz
Dies: Spellbinders Squares
Inks: Distress Ink Tea Dye, Memento Cocoa
Flakes: Cosmic Shimmer Copper
 
 


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...