Tuesday 11 March 2014

Craft Club card

I am not sure what this card design is called but I call it a recessed frame. One of the newest Craftwork cards kits is called Botanica and its probably my favourite so far. They have brought out coordinating tags pads to go with the 8x8 pad. If you keep everything on the front relatively flat this card will still go in a 6" square envelope.
 

 
Products used:
 
Papers: Craftwork Cards Botanica 8x8 pad, tag books, candi
Card: kraft card A3
Stamps: Woodware Tag Builder
Dies: Spellbinders
Extras: Brown ribbon

We have the Botanica kits now in the shop and the tag pads are also available. Look out for more cards from me using this kit.

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...