Sunday 30 March 2014

Happy Mothers Day

I hope all you Mum's out there get spoilt rotten today, carrying on with my week long Craftwork Cards posts here is the Mothers Day card I made for my mum.

Its a variation on a stepper card, I cut out a pot shape and made flowers from the die cut sheets to fill it and added a sentiment from the kit. I did borrow a friends Heartfelt Creations die to pop across the back but not sure which one it is. I teamed the papers from the kit up with the Colorwash pack again and the leaves are from a Stampin'Up die.


back tomorrow with a different style of easel card

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...