Saturday 30 August 2014

Baby Bump

For the first time, I can ever remember, a scrapbook company has done a "Mum to be" range, timing was brilliant as my daughter in law was expecting my first grandchild! Bo Bunny Baby Bump is the range and I chose all the papers, the chipboard and cardstock stickers. I know the photos are the same in both layouts but ones going in my album and one in theirs !
 
The first one I used my friends new Circuit Cartridge Edge to Edge to make the die cut sun ray effect sheet and then attached pieces from several of the papers behind.
 
 
 
Love how the paper in this page resembles Kylies dress!! A happy coincidence but something us scrapbookers love lol!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...