Wednesday 15 October 2014

Magic of Christmas part 3

Here are a few more cards using the Magic of Christmas kit from Craftwork Cards. For the first one I used some Kraft cardstock to make a round frame using my circle cutter. I used the waste from the die cut sheets with some paper behind them for the accents on the side. Bow is from the coordinating pad. I used a Die'sire 6x6 Snowflake embossing folder behind.

 
Next one I used some of the die cut waste again for the middle and made a square from kraft card and cut a cross in the middle so the flaps opened out. Each one was covered with some paper from the pad and finished off with some snowflake punches and a bow.

 
The third one uses the Woodware bubble tree stamp from this year and I have added candi, pearls, gems and glitter glue in the smaller circles. The sentiment comes with the stamp set. I have used chalks to colour the card around the stamp.
 

 
Back tomorrow with a crushed candi card
 
 

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...