Saturday 7 February 2015

Beautiful Blooms II

I made the decision this year to have a massive clear out of crafty stash I don't use anymore, it's getting there slowly lol! I also need to use the products I am keeping, so with this in mind, I used some of them to make the card in today's post for a friends birthday this week.....together with something newish of course!! I have some fab stamps and dies from Papertrey Ink, together with a fab embossing folder I got before Christmas from Stampin'Up.


Products used:

Stamps:Beautiful Blooms II, Birthday Basics, Mat stack III
Dies: Papertrey Ink Beautiful Blooms II , Mat Stack 
Embossing Folder: SU Large Polka dot 
Inks: Adirondack Watermelon, Mountain Rose, Salmon, Lettuce. Archival Black
Embellishments: twine from SU, gem from stash

Have a great weekend



No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...