Sunday 1 February 2015

Monochromatic Silhouette card

Today's card uses on the silhouette stamps from Creative Expressions. I also used one of the square Die'sire dies, left out the middle square and attached a square of Black card behind. The silhouette image was just inked up with Black ink, Archival in this case......my go to ink pad for most of my stamping. Gives a lovely crisp image and comes in a ever growing range of colours.


I did trim down the saying that comes with the stamp, as I was short on space. Some thin dotty ribbon was threaded through the holes in the die cut and a bow tied on the side. A few Black pearls to finish off.

Products used:

Stamps: Creative Expression Shoes 2
Dies: Die'sire Create a Card Decandance
Embellishments : Black ribbon and pearls
Ink: Black Archival








No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...