Wednesday 18 November 2015

Class at Craft Plus UK

Yesterday I kicked off the classes at a local shop Craft Plus UK, we made 3 quick and easy Christmas cards.

Here is one of them using some stamps and embossing powder from Chloe. Simply stamped and embossed. I added glitter to the bows and the sentiment but its not showing a lot in photo.



Products used:
 
Stamps: Sparkling Baubles and Christmas is by Stamps by Chloe
Embossing powder: Wow Vintage Peacock
Extras: Glitter/gems
 
Everything is available to buy here
 
Back tomorrow with another card we did. My upcoming classes at Craft Plus UK are on my side bar. Hope to see you there

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...