Saturday 26 December 2015

Table gifts

I hope you all had a lovely day yesterday and today. I decided to make some table gifts this year and after seeing a die at a show recently and deciding it wasn't  worth the price,my friend Gill showed me how to make them on my envelope punch board. I had to adapt them to make them fit the idea I had for the gifts.

 
They measure 2 3/4" wide and they contained fluffy bed socks for the girls, Star Wars socks for the boys and Terry's Chocolate Orange for my mum and dad ( out of its box)

 
Products used:
 
Stamps: Phil Martin Snowflakes
Ink: Stampin'Up Whisper White
Cardstock: Stampin'Up Tip Top Taupe, Real Red
Punch: EK Success Ticket, Scalloped eyelet
Extras: Stampin'Up Envelope board, Woodware twine, Ribbon from stash
 
I will be back with a round up of some more Christmas cards that I couldn't post until given over the weekend.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...