Sunday 13 March 2016

Shaped card class

A few weeks ago I did a shaped cards class, here are the cards we made.

First one is a box card, can be adapted to any height....just bear in mind what size topper you are going to make. I used Scumptious card from Craftwork cards, the flower die is from Crafts Too.




Second card, is my first go at a bendy card. I used papers from Kaisercraft and one of the X Cut tiny dies...3D butterfly on the front. Sentiment s from Crafters Companion.


Lastly, a sort of stepper card in reverse....don't know what it's being called. I used the Sweet Paris papers and dies from Dovecraft. Sentiment is from Woodware and the border die is from Sue Wilson mini Gemini range and the flowers are from her peony set.

 
 
 

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...