Wednesday 14 February 2018

Valentines Day gift box

Happy Valentines Day, no card to share but I did make this little gift box and chocolate wrapper for a friend. We always exchange little gifts on special days and holidays through the year and make a handmade box to give it in, there are so many wonderful ideas from Stampin Up demonstrators all over the world. The box has a flat lid and it was one I adapted to fit a Yankee Candle votive. The idea came from Pootles Papercrafts and the wrapper came from an The Paper Pixie.


I used Stampin Up DSP called Painted With Love, its gorgeous with foiled detailing and its double sided. I used the Sweet and Sassy Framelits for the hearts and I stamped with gold embossing powder on the smaller one and used the heart stamp from Bloomin Love. The friend stamp is also in this set. Its finished off with some of our gold ribbon and the chocolate wrapper contain a Lindt bar.


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...