Sunday 24 June 2018

Congrats Card

Good morning, I have been looking back at photos and I missed posting this card I made for a friends birthday. It has a mix of company’s as I didn’t have anything suitable in my SU stash. I die cut the background die in some Yupo paper to make a stencil, I then sponged some ink through it. I used some glitter card from a pad that I got from last years SAB promo. 



Products used:

Stampin Up Oh So Electic Bundle 
Stampin Up Crumb Cake and Pear Pizzazz Ink
Stampin Up Pear Pizzazz , Blushing Bride, Tranquil Tide, Rich Razzleberry and Sweet Sugarplum Card
Stampin Up glitter Card
Pink and Main Congrats die
Tonic Windsor alphabet die
Copper mirror card
Tonic Novo Drops
Yupo paper







No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...