Wednesday 29 August 2018

Stampin Up Blended Seasons

Stampin Up have brought out a stamp and die set called Blended Seasons. Its only available until the end of August. I have made 3 different cards using some of the stamps and dies in the bundle.

On the first one I used the new Watercolour pencils that have also been produced for a limited period.

 
In this card I cut up the holly bough into separate pieces. The paper on the back is from a new collection coming in the new book called Festive Farmhouse .


 
 
Lastly, the leaf stamps were coloured with SU inks in Cajun Craze, Old Olive and Blackberry Bliss. I used the Shimmer cardstock, hopefully you can see better in the closer photo.


 

 
 
 


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...