Saturday 22 September 2018

John Lockwood Snowflake Wreath

Today’s card is the second from my acetate class. It uses the John Lockwood Snowflake Wreath. I have coloured the die cut with some Ice Blue Shimmer Shakers by Creative Expressions. I die cut the large circle in the set and then cut a smaller circle in the centre . A piece of acetate was attached at the back. The stag die is part of the die set and has been die cut from Silver Mirror card . The sentiment is from Lisa Horton Christmas Mixer Sentiments stamp set and has been stamped onto the background acetate with Black Stazon Ink. Finished off with some gems in the centres of snowflakes and my favourite Itty Bitty Creative Expressions bow. Instead of attaching to a square card base I die cut another large circle and made it into a circle card. Tip: take a little off the bottom of the back circle to stop it wobbling when standing . 


 
Hope you are having a great weekend and I will be back tomorrow with the last card from this class.





No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...