Thursday 20 September 2018

Stylish Reindeer part 3

Here is my third card using the Woodware Stylish Reindeer stamp from Woodware. 



It’s my take on a card my friend Gill designed . I used the Woodware Wood Panel stamp in the background using Versamark ink on Grey card, I stamped in twice to make a bigger piece as the card size is 7”x 5” . Then I used Wow White Embossing powder to hear emboss the Reindeer which has been stamped in my Wow ink or you could use Versamark ink.  Once heat set it has been cut out using my Presscut Stitched Oval die. Finished off with Creative Expressions Itty Bitty bow die in some patterned card from Hobby House and I stamped the sentiment in Grey ink and added a gem.






No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...