Tuesday 18 September 2018

Woodware Stylish Reindeer

I am sharing one of three cards I made using the Stylish Reindeer stamp from Woodware. This card is completely flat besides the sentiment. I stamped the Reindeer in Walnut Stain ink, the foliage stamps are inked with Bundled Sage, Peeled Paint, Candied Peel and Walnut stain Oxide inks. I created a box with a pencil and then lined post it notes and when it was completed I went over it again with a Brown fine liner pen.
The sentiment comes in the stamp set and is inked with Candied Peel Oxide and mounted onto a scrap of Brown card. I finished off with some Diamond Stickles.



No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...