Thursday 28 March 2019

Botancial Butterfly Ring

I managed to get some of the Botanical Butterfly papers from Stampin Up. This pack is part of the Sale-a-bration promotion that ends this weekend.  I cut the Butterflies out as the punch is out of stock and created a ring using the leaf stamp from the Painted Seasons stamp set, using Lemon Lime Twist ink. I added the little dot stamp from the same set in Grapefruit Gove ink. The background is Balmy Blue cardstock,  I die cut a circle from the middle and then has been embossed with the Subtle embossing folder. The sentiment in the middle is from All That You Are stamp set and has been matted onto a circle of Grapefruit Grove card.




No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...