Friday 24 May 2019

Everything is Rosy Product Medley

Stampin' Up have released an new kit called Rosy Posy. Its only available for the month of May or while stocks last. The kit contains 6x6 papers, die cut shapes and Rose Gold mirror card, dies, stamps, ribbons, gems and Rose Gold shimmer paint. The kits costs £74.00.

I made this card for a friends birthday, its called a Dutch card. The card folds flat so great for posting. I used some of the stamps to create the inner panel, together with the co-ordinating inks of Melon Mambo and Night of Navy.





Have a great weekend, hopefully you will get some time to craft. If you are interested in the kit, contact me for me information.






No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...