Sunday 28 July 2019

Good Morning Magnolia

Yesterday I had my first class since loosing my dad, luckily I soon got back into my stride again. Although it was still a bit hot the ladies did a great job and everyone had, including myself and Kerry, a lovely day. I am going to post over the next week or so the cards they made. Every card used products from the 2019/2020 annual Stampin'Up catalogue.

Todays card is a tent fold and uses the Magnolia stamp from the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set. This is a large stamp and I have coloured it with the SU Blends. The striped paper is from the matching paper and the sentiment is in same stamp set. The border die comes with co-ordinating die set. I created a soft blended background using Petal Pink ink and a brush.


Products used:

Good Morning Magnolia stamp set
Magnolia Memory dies set
Magnolia Lane designer Series Paper
Inks: Petal Pink, Early Espresso, Memento Black
Stampin Blends: Petal Pink light/dark, Mossy Meadow light/dark, So Saffron light/dark, Blender

Have a great Sunday, hopefully you can fit in some crafting 






No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...