Thursday 1 August 2019

Pressed Petals Specialty Washi tape

Hi there, my card today uses the Washi tape from the Pressed Petal range. This Washi tape comes in a set of two. One is a thin text tape and the other individual petals. When arranged in a circle they make a flower. I finished off with one of the flower centres , these can even be coloured to suit your card. The sentiment is on one of the Stitched Nested Label dies and I created the background using the new Birchwood stamp. To help arrange the flowers, I punched a tiny circle from scrap card and dabbed talc on back of Washi petals to remove sticky. Then it was just a case of adding a tiny dab of glue at base and arranging petals. I added some leaves from a punch to finish. Your get 100 petals on the roll, I chose to have seven petals but you could get away with five.


Products Used:

Pressed Petal Speciality Washi Tape
Birch Background stamp
1/2" circle punch
Beautiful Bouquet stamp set { sentiment}
Nested Labels die set
Perennial Essence Floral Centres
Leaf Punch
Inks: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Merry Merlot, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White
Braided Trim




No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...