Sunday 27 October 2019

Sam's Starz part 2

Happy Sunday, hopefully you would have remembered the clocks went back last night if you are in the UK ! I have another card today using the John Next Door Sam's Starz die. This card is flat, no foam pads etc, so ideal for posting. I die cut the whole Star die from double sided adhesive and attached to back of panel. I then covered it with Wow Sparkles glitter and layered some navy blue card behind. Its simply finished off with sentiment, great idea for a quick and easy card.





Click on the following links to buy






I also used :

Woodware Heartfelt Christmas stamp set
Archival Black ink









No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...