Thursday 3 October 2019

Sip Sip

Today's card uses a stamp set from Stampin'Up called Sip Sip. It comes with different glasses and I used the Martini style one to make it look like a Mint Martini cocktail. I don't drink but I used google to help me lol. The rim has been sprinkled with glitter, which doesn't show very well in picture. Great set to use for any celebration and coordinating dies are available.


Products used:

Stampin'Up Sip Sip stamps
Stampin'Up Sip and Celebrate dies
Stampin'Up Stitched Label dies
Stampin'Up inks : Daffodil Delight ,Soft Sea Foam and Pear Pizazz
Stampin'Up cardstock : Whisper White and Soft Sea Foam
Stampin'Up Glitter

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...