Saturday 11 April 2020

Congratulations card

Happy Easter Saturday, last night I made this card using the Everything Is Rosy kit from Stampin'Up that is in clearance at the moment. This time I just used the stamps and dies. I also came away from the colour combo of the papers in the kit. I went with some lovely spring colours and I did a version of the floating technique. All these stamped images are on foam pads and on a die cut circle. Any overhanging parts are trimmed away and I mounted it onto another circle die from my stash. The sentiment comes in the stamp set and once I had stamped it on the piece of card, I attached it to the original circle die again so it cut the circular sides perfectly to fit back on the card. You could just trim it from the back .


Products used:

Stamps and Dies : Everything is Rosy kit
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green and Black 
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather and White
Dies: Circle dies from stash


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...