Thursday 9 April 2020

Easter Box

Happy Thursday, today I have something a little different. Is a little chocolate box I made for a friend. It's an idea I saw on Pinterest and I will link here if you fancy making it. The great thing about this box is it folds completely flat so you can make them in advance and keep them until you need them.



I had some stamped images left over from my mother's day card, so I used those to decorate. The lid is held down with a magnet. Inside look like this...



Products used :

Altenew Build a Flower Triumph Tulip 
Altenew Inks: Warm and Cosy, Tropical Forest, Summer Night 
Works Wood grain paper (6x6 pad)
Clearly Besotted Easter stamp
Stampin Up Stitched So Sweetly rectangle die
magnet

Stay Safe







No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...