Tuesday 14 July 2020

Altenew and Pink Fresh Studio collaboration Celebrate Us

Altenew have just collaborated with Pink Fresh Studio to celebrate the both of them reaching their 6th year in business. They have designed a range of stamps, dies, papers and embellishments called Celebrate Us. Today's card uses one of the Celebrate flower stamp and die. I have used Altenew inks to colour the flower. The background is one of Altenew big stamps called Faceted Stars. I stamped it with Versamark ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. I then run it through my die cutting machine with a stitched rectangle die from my stash. I took the lightest pink ink and blended part of the rectangle, to make the stamp design show through a little. My card blank is top folding and measures 3 7/8" x 5 3/4"  and I attached the panel with foam pads. The flower was then attached in the middle again with foam pads and I added a die cut and stamped sentiment.


Products used:

Celebrate Us stamp and die
Altenew Faceted Stars Background stamp
Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy stamp and die
Altenew Inks : Pink Diamond, Coral Berry, Bamboo and Citrus Burst 
Versaclaire Nocturne ink and Versamark Ink 
Wow clear embossing powder
Stitched Rectangle dies from stash

I hope you are keeping well and staying safe


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...