Friday 31 July 2020

Peony Garden

Today's card uses the same stamp set as my last post called Prized Peony. This time I used the other flower stamp. You can easily colour this flower stamp in watercolour pencils or blend pens but I also think it looks just as good just stamped. The flower and leaves/stem are all one stamp and the die cut the whole image out. I wanted to have a 3d effect, so I stamped once in Old Olive and then again on another piece of Whisper White card in Petal Pink.  I fussy cut the two flowers out pink version and attached back on other image with foam pads. I added more foam pads to back of whole piece ready to adhere to card. The background is the stitched rectangle dies and I blended some Petal Pink ink using a brush. I then stamped with Gray Granite ink some of the little stamp images from the set. The sentiment is stamped in Basic Gray. I finished off with some of the lovely papers from the coordinating DSP pack and I used some Petal Pink card to die cut the scalloped border that comes in the die collection.



Products can be purchased here 

and if you put this code in the hostess box I will send you something for having to pay postage 

ZKR7PFQB


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...