Sunday 20 September 2020

Wonder of the Season card no 9

 Slightly smaller card today in the Wonder of the Season Memories and More kit series. This uses a 5x5 card blank and I cut out a lot of the hollys from one of the 6x4 cards to make a wreath. I arranged them on one of the 3x4 cards. The centre sentiment comes on the sticker sheet. If I hadn't been working in such a mess, I would have seen there was a red one as well, which probably would have been better. I used a strip off one the foiled 6x4 cards to make a strip down the side and wrapped some of the green ribbon around. This panel with then matted on garden green cardstock. 



Products used:

Wonder of the Season Memories and More kit

Green ribbon from the combo pack

Garden Green card



No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...