Wednesday 23 September 2020

Wonder of the Season final card

 So today is the last card in the series, using the Wonder of the Season kit. I was only using half the kit so you can easily make more of the same cards. This is a 7x5 card blank and uses a 6x4 for the red mat, the negative piece from the bauble card and then a mat of white and 2 3x4 cards. There is a gap in the middle which I covered with some of the ribbon. The large holly was cut out from a 3x4 card again and I used some stickers to finish.




Products used:

Wonder of the Season Memories and More kit

Ribbon combo from the same suite


Everything I have used can be purchased here

I did the kit as a class in the post, I have one left it is £20.00 plus postage £3.00(unless you can collect)

You get instructions emailed to you .

Back tomorrow with some more Christmas card ideas

Stay Safe




No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...