Tuesday 27 October 2020

Believe in the magic of christmas

My posts of the next few days feature cute/whimsy cards. Today's card features Santa and his sleigh and uses some dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs. Its a stand up box card that folds flat for posting. I did a similar one last year but I did a class kit recently and needed to create another one.  The background has been created using Distress Oxide inks and the sentiment is a new one this year from Creative Expressions and perfect for this card. The dies were all cut in white cardstock and I used various Distress Inks to colour them all in. I dont have all the colours I wanted for the sky in Distress Ink so I used Oxides instead but you could of course use the same ink range for all the card. I created some snow along the bottom by tearing some card and adding some ink and glitter. 



View from the side 
 


This shows how it folds flat 




Products used:

Elizabeth Craft Designs Santa Claus and Sleigh Dies
Distress inks and Oxides
Creative Expressions Believe sentiment die
Glitter from stash
White Posca Pen
Glitter card from stash 




 

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...