Sunday 25 October 2020

Deck the Halls

Just two more cards to go in this mini series using the Sizzix stocking die. For this one I was using up some scraps I had left. The stocking is the piece I had left over from the shaker card I posted on Tuesday. I used some more of the patterned papers for the panel on the left and top and bottom of card blank, also the trim on the stocking itself.  I die cut some holly from another Sizzix set and added a bow and the tag , which comes with the stocking die set. I added a sentiment on the tag and at the bottom of the stocking panel.



Products used :

Sizzix Stocking, Candy Cane and Tag die  
Sizzix Winter Foliage die 
First Edition Christmas Wishes
Elizabeth Designs Joyful Wishes stamp set
Imagine That Christmas Greetings stamp set
Card from stash
Mark Richards Red Nailheads



No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...