Sunday 22 November 2020

Lisa Horton Postage Slim dies

 Good moring, today I have the third card from a recent kit using the Sizzix Floral Layers die. This time I went with a landscape DL sized card. Slimline cards are really trendy now but the american slimline dies are not the same as our DL size. Lisa Horton has brought out a range of different edged DL slimline dies and this one is the Nested Postage set with apertures. For this card I just used the outside edge and the stitched inner one. I had some fabric looking card I brought at a show years ago, so I teamed that up with some Kraft card. Again I die cut the flowers in White card and inked them all in different shades of Pinks,Greens and yellows. Its finished off with a sentiment from Creative Expressions . I have another card I will be posting soon using the apertures, but I need to wait for the recipients to get it in the post before I blog it .  




Products used:

Sizzix Floral Layers die
Lisa Horton Nested Postage Slims dies with apertures
Altenew Inks Coral Berry, Ruby Red, Bamboo, Parrot, Citrus Burst
Creative Expressions Birthday Wishes die set
Creative Crafting World DL card blanks 







No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...