Sunday 8 November 2020

One layer card no.4

 A cutie today, using the Crafters Companion Snowman stamp. I started off die cutting a circle in a large post it note or you can you thin card or copier paper. I placed that in the middle of the card blank, its a smaller 5" square. I started by stamping the Snowman inside the circle, I then stamped him again on a post it note and cut him out to use as a mask. I placed that over the already stamped image then stamped the Christmas tree to the right of him, overlapping the post it note and the edge of the circle. Next I tore some paper to make the snow drifts. I gently blended ink in different places and blended heavier in some places. I then blended some more of the ink up and around the circle mask. After I removed all the post it notes I coloured the snowman with pencils for a change and added the sentiment that comes with him. I finished off with a White gel pen to create some snow and some glitter around the ground. This card is all on the card blank so completely flat. 


Products used:

Crafters Companion Snow Much Fun stamp set
Tree stamp from stash ( it's on wooden block and I can't see name sorry)
Colouring Pencils
Altenew Sea Breeze and Parrot ink
Memento Ink
Glitter from stash
White Gel Pen







No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...