Wednesday 18 November 2020

Sizzix Floral Layers

 My card today is one I did for a kit this month. It uses the Sizzix Layered Floral die and it has been cut out using some of the card from the Crafters Companion 12x12 tonal pads. I die cut a stitched square die for the background and blended some ink across the top corner. I used a two part sentiment stamp set in the bottom corner and finished off with some clear Nuvo drops on the petals and leaves. 



Products Used:

Sizzix Floral Layers die 
Crafters Companion Sunflower and Warm paper pads
Stampin Up Balmy Blue Ink pad
Presscut Stitched Square dies
Nuvo Clear drops
Avery Elle Simply Said Hugs stamp set 



No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...