Saturday 19 December 2020

Advent Calendars

 No cards today instead advent calendars. I made some new ones for the older grandchildren with bigger boxes. The red and green one I used red card for the boxes and the papers are from the Christmas Wishes paper pad I have been using this year. The boxes themselves are simple 2" x 2" boxes with a flap opening and I punched a small area with a circle punch to make it easier to open them. I had space to put Santa and his sleigh on the top. This was made from my much loved Elizabeth Crafts dies. I used some gold stickers I had for the number. 


For the second one I went with blue boxes and the Stampin Up papers I have been using recently. I made a polar bear using the Elizabeth dies and added a hat with a new set she brought out this year. I also added some snowflakes to the sides of some of the boxes. The numbers for this one were cut from a Tonic die in mirror card.


Products used:

Stampin Up Misty Moonlight and Real Red cardstock

First Edition Christmas Wishes 6x6 pad

Stampin Up Trimming the Town paper pack

Circle punches

Glitter/mirror card in Silver and Gold from stash

Tonic Windsor Number die

Elizabeth Craft Designs Santa, Sleigh, Polar Bear and Winter Accessories dies

John Next Door Snowflakes

Stay Safe, last weekend before the big day



No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...