Tuesday 30 March 2021

Altenew Craft A Flower Cosmos

 I wanted to make some thank you cards recently so I used the new addition to the Craft A Flower range from Altenew the Cosmos. This is a layering die and I used the tonal paper packs Altenew do for the flowers and leaves and some scrap card for the centers. The background is one of their stencils and I blended some of the lightest ink from the Red Cosmos ink collection. Finished off with a sentiment and some gems. I kept it all flat as I was posting. 




Products Used:

Altenew Craft A Flower Cosmos die set
Altenew Gradient Cardstock Red Cosmos and Green Meadow
Altenew Frosty Pink ink
Altenew Watercolour Stripes Stencil
Clearly Besotted Fancy Saying stamp set
Gems from stash
Yellow card from stash



No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...