Monday 8 March 2021

Fore Your Birthday

Just two more cards left from the kit I did using the Well Suited range of products from Stampin Up. Todays card is based on something my hubby would wear for golf. I used the dotty paper from the designer series pack and changed the colour of the collar to a plain colour. The jumper is a embossing folder and I used the Taylored Tag punch for the sentiment. The sentiment stamp is from my stash long ago discontinued but ideal for what I wanted. 



 Products used:

Well Suited designer series papers
Suit & Ties die set
Taylored Punch 
Argyle embossing folder
Basic Grey Ink
Smoky Slate cardstock




No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...