Monday 3 May 2021

Sympathy Card

 This is the third card I did using the Sizzix Ink Bloom set, this time keeping it very simple and suitable for a sympathy card. I stamped the flower cluster six times and used the die to cut them out. I did a little colouring, mainly in the centers and I kept it all green. I cut the background card and then die cut the circle before running it through the embossing folder. I stamped the sentiment on the card blank, added the embossed layer and then arranged the flowers to make a wreath. They are attached with foam pads.



Products used:

Sizzix Ink and Bloom Set

Stampin Up Dainty Diamonds embossing folder

Alcohol Pens

Just Rite Large Fancy Sentiment stamp

Memento Black ink






No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...