Tuesday 18 December 2012

Signature Christmas


 

I have always loved Stephanies cards and now she has brought out her own range of stamps called Clearly Besotted. This card uses the Signature Christmas set and I used Lucky Limeade and Cherry Cobbler Stampin'Up ink with Lucky Limeade cardstock. Completely flat is ideal for posting and I love the little bow stamp that pops on the top of the wreath. I just drew a line to hang the wreath with a fine liner pen. I added some glitter gel on the circles on the wreath but the photo's not showing that, it does make a difference.


Signature Christmas
 
I hope your Christmas preparations are going well, mine aren't but it will all come together in the end.
 
I have just finished my card for my mum and dad, will try and photograph tomorrow.
 


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...