My Stampin'Up and Scrapbook blogs

Click here to go to my new blog for all my Stampin'Up creations and news. Go here for all my scrapbook layouts and news of crops and classes etc.


Monday, 24 December 2012

Snowy postcard

I had this image already coloured and glittered from a class a while back { see post 2nd Dec}and decided to make it up into a card for my mum and dad.  The poinsettia's are from Spellbinders and the sentiment is from Personal Impressions. The flowers are diecut and embossed in some velvet paper I have had for years, it embossed really well. The papers are Graphic 45 from a year or so ago, the leaves are in felt from Kars and the gold fern is a Martha Stewart punch. Finished with some Stampin'Up ribbon in Early Espresso

 
 
I hope you all have a very happy Christmas, thank you for visiting my blog this year.
 


No comments: