Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year and a Steampunk card



I hope you all had a lovely New Year celebrations! Ours was vey quite as usual, just a night in front of the tv. I have been taking down decorations today and having a majot tidy up and came across my hubbys birthday card that I never posted on here.

 
Apologies for the poor photo but you get the idea. The stamp is from Hero Arts and I cant remember whose sentiment that is as its old. The charm I picked up in Hobbyarts and the papers are from an A4 pad from Kanban's Steampunk range .
 
Tomorrow I will post the card I made for my daughters birthday using the Art Deco papers and die cuts from Do Crafts.
 
Enjoy whats left of the bank holiday
 
 


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...