Monday 4 February 2013

Happy 50th Lynne

Today is my friend Lynnes birthday and she like quite a few of my crafty friends....inc me :( ...hit the big....saying it quietly... 50 this year. Before Christmas I was very lucky enough to receive a some stamps and dies from Paula Pascual herself, as you know if you follow my blog,  I love love her stamps and have used them for along time. Under the Sizzix brand name Paula is now designing her own range of stamps and matching dies. So I took a day just to "play" for me and I absolutely adore them, so easy to use and the quality of the stamps are supberb and stamp out beautifully everytime. My style for my own cards is clean and simple and I know Lynnes a fan of this trend and this is how her card turned out.
 
 
Products used:
 
Stamps and Dies:Paula Pascual All Year Round { circle} and Sizzix Butterflies stamp and die set
 Stamps: Stampin'Up { discontinued} sentiment, Imagine that Papercrafts numbers
Punches: Circle punches and Martha Stewart Border punch Zig Zag
Cardstock/Inks: Stampin'Up Lucky Limeade and Primrose Petals and Black
Embellishments: Mark Richards Silver Nail Heads
Tools: Stampin'Up scoring board
 
 
I had such a fun day playing and made more cards in one day than I can remember for a long time. There are more stamp and die sets coming, one collection is out very shortly and another later in the year. To follow Paula click on my favourite blogs to follow link on right hand side, I already have a wish list..lol!
 

 
 


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...