My Stampin'Up and Scrapbook blogs

Click here to go to my new blog for all my Stampin'Up creations and news. Go here for all my scrapbook layouts and news of crops and classes etc.


Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Gilding Christmas cards

Gilding flakes are so popular at the moment and are so easy to use. The tree card I have shown before as it was a demo card but as everyone loved it I did it a class card as well. The first card uses a Inkylicious stamp with an embossed frame. Mirror card is not easy to photograph but you get the idea.




Products used:

Stamps: Inkylicious Christmas Deer [happy]
Embossing folders/Dies: Die'sire Snowflakes 6", Spellbinders Squares
Flakes: Cosmic Shimmer Persian Dawn
Extras: Indigoblu Flitter glue, Bronze Mirror card, Black ribbon






Products used:

Stamps: Indigoblu Trees, Paula Pascual Christmas sentiments.
Flakes: Cosmic Shimmer Silver Dream
Extras: Mark Richards Nailheads, Indigoblu Flitter glue, Silver Mirror card

No comments: