Friday 29 November 2013

Christening card

Thought we would have a break from Christmas cards today, I was asked by my daughter to make a Christening card last month and thought I would do something a little more personal. I got here to take a pic of Poppy's hand holding her mummy's finger, I printed it out in black and white and this is the finished card

 
The stamp was borrowed so cant be sure of the make, the branch punch is from Martha Stewart, the paper flowers are from my stash. I used some pearl brads for the flower centres and some pearl sprays to add some texture. The Die at the back is a Spellbinders and the bow die is from Die-namics. Papers are some old Craftwork Cards.
 
Have a great weekend, be back soon with more cards
 
 

 


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...