Sunday 22 December 2013

Wreathed in Smiles

I hope your Christmas preparations are going well, I have one more card to show you I made for a class. It uses a stamps from Indigoblu and pan pastels. The wreath was simply stamped and covered with one of the new metallic pan pastels. The bow was done in the same way and then cut out and attached with foam pads. The flowers are from Justrite and coordinate with the Spellbinders Poinsettia dies, this time I used Black cardstock and finished with gold brads.

 
Products used:
 
 
Stamps: Indigoblu Wreathed in Smiles, Seasons Greetings, JustRite Festive Poinsetta
Pan Pastels: Rich Gold
Extras: Black card, Gold Brads and Versamark ink
 
Tomorrow I will post one of the cards I made for friends and then over the holiday period I am going to show you some of the wonderful cards I have received this year.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...