Tuesday 14 January 2014

Craft Club at Forget Me Knot

Bringing cards upto date, here is the card the ladies at craft club made this Monday. It was my first time of using Tonic dies and I must say they are lovely to use....and more importantly easy to clean out after running through your die cutting machine. I used a pink bazzill bling cardstock to cut out the dies and then matted some cream bling behind. A circle cut out of the centre {using one of the dies in the set} and piece of black cardstock behind to make the centre piece stand out. Although I stamped a birthday sentiment you could make some beautiful wedding/anniversary cards with this set of dies.

 
Products used:
 
Dies: Tonic Verso Decorative Bows
Cardstock: Bazzill Bling/black
Stamps: Woodware sentiments
Extras: Black ribbon, Black gems
 
 
 

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...